[ExI] ants again

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Jun 21 02:44:42 UTC 2014

That is very cool, spike, but boy do they ever bite each
other!  I watched an ant war here a couple years ago. A
nest of little blackish ants and a nest of big reddish
ants.

Now I know the big red ants will bite and sting, they've
gotten me before.  But the little black ants were winning
all over the place.  The big red ants hadn't a chance
against them. I don't quite understand how that happened,
but the little ones would mob the big ones and the big
ones would just curl up and - I guess they died, I'm not
absolutely sure, they might have recovered and gone home,
but I never saw that.

Now here is a question for you: is visiting the saddest
place on earth any good for the person being visited? We
found that at some point it was more detrimental -
upsetting and confusing. The visitee was still aware
enough to know she ought to know but didn't, if you get my
meaning, and it made her frightened.  So the visits had to
stop, because they were not helpful to anyone.

And that makes the visitors feel guilty as all getout. But
what to do?

Warm regards,
MB