[ExI] Uploading ethics

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sun Jun 29 19:36:09 UTC 2014

By the way, my uploading ethics paper is now officially out and open access:
Anders Sandberg. Ethics of brain emulations. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence. Volume 26, Issue 3, 2014 Special Issue: Risks of General Artificial Intelligencehttp://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0952813X.2014.895113?queryID=%24%7BresultBean.queryID%7D#.U6vkP_ldWa8
Not that radical by our standards, but a start. And way more detail than the nearest competitor ;-)  (a closely related chapter will show up in Damien Broderick and Mark Walker's book) The rest of the articles are also interesting, but not all are open access.

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University