[ExI] blue screen = hard disk crash?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:27:50 UTC 2014

On Jun 30, 2014 11:40 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Indeed not sir.  Godwin’s law is not applicable when one is making
comparisons to actual political leaders.  Where Godwin’s law applies is in
the absurd expansion of Hitler parallels.

Obama is not calling for genocide, or a bunch of other things Hitler did,
most notably making efforts to stay in office longer than the law allowed
when he entered.

> If we are disallowed from comparing any nation’s top executive to Hitler,
then we learned exactly nothing from the bitter lessons of that dictator’s
rise to power.

And that's the break: Hitler rose to power with the intention of staying.
If Obama is not staying in office past 2016, then why would he be doing
things to expand government power if his own rule were the objective?  What
you argue for is not the case.