[ExI] guitar playing robot

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:43:29 UTC 2014

Somebody needs to say that writing music for an instrument one cannot play
is likely to be inferior to the music composed by those who can play it.
At least some familiarity with the instrument's demands is essential even
if one's physical capabilities are limited (like mine!)

Spike:  did you know that a few centuries ago some stringed instruments had
strings that were never bowed nor plucked?  They were meant to vibrate in
sympathy with the ones that were played.   bill