[ExI] hard science

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:48:15 UTC 2014

Tangent re hard science:  just when are we going to stop typing?  What
primitive technology, esp. the keyboard (no, Dvorak didn't catch on did
it)!  Surely voice recognition programs are up to speed in many areas, but
just who uses them besides handicapped people (or challenged or whatever
the PC term is now) and those stupid computers that answer the helplines?
bill