[ExI] hard science

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:08:18 UTC 2014

I have to ask this question:  what do you expect a neural interface to do?
Since AI isn't really here yet (?) all you could expect of the computer
would be to act as a reservoir of facts the user has not put into memory.
Since the brain can only handle a few facts at a time, and neurons can only
fire so fast, I fail to see the advantage.  And since we don't have AI this
is not going to aid creativity.
bill