[ExI] Thoughts on Ethereum?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:12:28 UTC 2014

On Mar 14, 2014 7:44 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> A solution without a problem is a good description of the WWW in 1989.  It
> ended up solving a ton of problems we didn't know we had.  It had intended
> consequences: a chain reaction of other solutions.

Right, but consider the critical enabling work that happened from 1989 to
1993, without which the WWW would never have gone on to do so much.

That was 4 years of work.  Maybe check back in 2018 and see if they've done
that work or abandoned the idea?

Alternately it could be like wind powered sailing cars: never need to gas
up.  A pity they are incompatible with most existing traffic systems, to
the point where very few people would benefit from buying them, but that is
only apparent after one takes an honest look at how they might be used and
existing alternatives.