[ExI] how heavy are double-slit apparatuses?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:29:37 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM, spike  wrote:
> Well now.  Dark matter is here and dark matter does stuff we don't
> understand, and we don't understand why the double slit experiment does what
> it does, or rather our best explanations sound so crazy that your dark
> matter suggestion, even without any specifics, is no worse than the
> Copenhagen.

Freaky new dark matter speculation -----

<https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-blog/860f24532307>

Quote:

Take a charged black hole and add an electron. The result is a 'black
hole atom', an object that might be more common than anybody suspected

Physicists have long thought that microscopic black holes must have
formed in the early universe. That's because quantum fluctuation in
the density of matter at this time would have created some regions of
space that were dense enough to form black holes.

The question that Dokuchaev and Eroshenko address is what properties
such objects would have. And the answer is exactly the properties
you'd expect of dark matter.