[ExI] Please help! Word/Open office document

Norman Jacobs wincat at swbell.net
Thu May 1 16:43:23 UTC 2014

Gina,

Try to copy the graphic and paste it into Infranview, which is a free simple graphics editor.  In Infranview you may be able to do as you wish.  Then copy the graphic back to your word doc.  Infranview allows you to place text in graphics so check the dropdown menus to find how to add the text.  I hope this works for you.

Norman