[ExI] hard science

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:59:21 UTC 2014

spike:

> Consider the software based intelligences which claim to be self-aware.
 I think they are lying.

Well, some are lying. If the sense of self is physical and NOT
informational process, then all of them are lying. I think however, it's an
informational process to be self-aware, too. So some are telling us the
truth. They are magnificent and they are feeling good.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/