[ExI] cool! locals create circuit board modeled on the human brain

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Tue May 6 01:28:02 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I don’t understand the grip Minecraft has on this generation.  They seem
> to writhe helplessly in its relentless grip.  Have we any Minecraft players
> present who can explain please?

Extropians, feel free to join my minecraft server: mc.zerostateofmind.com
You can use Mumble with it for voice chat, and it has lots of plug ins.
It's kid-friendly so send your kids on in. Right now it's in Creative mode,
but with consensus, I can change that.

Spike, I made it for my kids (1st and 3rd grade), but now it's also the
official Minecraft server of the WAVE Movement and Zero State. So you might
find some friendly techno progressive transhumanists, and the like, in
there. You know, your kids are smart enough that they could probably build
some fancy machines with redstone in Minecraft. Ask them to build you one,
and see what they can do.
-Henry