[ExI] too much of a good thing

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 6 21:30:52 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
…

>…We no longer need a high level of need for fat, salt, and, I argue, testosterone…  bill w

In 2017, medical researchers discovered a safe and effective means of reducing testosterone in males.  Those who took the pills were much more focused on their studies, committed far fewer crimes, earned higher salaries, were involved in fewer sports and had far lower injury rates in the kinds of accidents known to be immediately preceded by the comment “Hey yall, watch this shit.”

By 2037, most of the genomes  associated with those taking the medications were extinct.