[ExI] dna ethics question

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:52:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com> wrote:

> I see more resistance from intellectuals, clergy, law officiants, etc. For
> instance, a judge in Canada made some poor man pay child support to a woman
> for three children that were proven not to be his. I thought that was
> grossly unfair; the biological fathers should have been hunted down and
> made to pay, not the innocent victim. But obviously from the point of view
> of the State, it was easier to force the punishment on the bird in the hand
> rather than the birds in the bush.

### To say it was grossly unfair may be an understatement: I'd say it is a
despicable, evil crime, much worse than rape or even torture. After all,
rape is brief and does not deprive the woman of her genetic future. False
paternity potentially destroys a man's contribution to the gene pool, and
bleeding your life force to feed the offspring of a psychopathic, lying
tart and her equally worthless lover is prolonged psychological trauma of
the highest degree.

Rafal