[ExI] christine's recovery

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 11 14:43:06 UTC 2014

Recall a few months ago, a friend from Reno was shot in her own office at
Renown Hospital by a deranged patient.  We didn't know for a couple weeks if
she would live or die.  This is a recent photo, as she comes out of
reconstructive surgery on the arm.

When we enlarged a photo and created a get-well poster, we had only about
half of the back of it filled with get-well wishes.  The ExI-chat group went
to work and filled up most of another column with recovery wishes, so Dr.
Lajeunesse is 1/4 Extropians mascot.  I recruited some math geeks and some
biker buddies to fill the rest of it.  We should call ourselves the
survivors in honor of her.

Happy Mother's Day!