[ExI] Slow Tuesday Night

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Tue May 13 10:11:44 UTC 2014

Harvey Newstrom <mail at harveynewstrom.com> , 12/5/2014 6:01 AM:
Wonderful!  I look forward to reading it.  Thanks!

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 10:28 PM, Max More wrote:
> The Machine Stops (which I remember reading in English class in the 70s)
> is now being serialized as a comic book:
>
> https://www.comixology.com/The-Machine-Stops-1/digital-comic/76209
I have read the comic, and it looks amazing. One curious effect is that since the terminology is somewhat old-fashioned but the pictures modern the society does indeed feel more exotic simply because of the juxtaposition.

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University