[ExI] Big Data Visualization

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sat May 17 08:45:04 UTC 2014

natasha at natasha.cc , 15/5/2014 12:49 AM:

Thanks Anders. (I remember many years ago when you taught me yEd while we were at Paddington Station. J)

That was fun. And I am still sorry I dragged you across Mayfair and Soho by foot rather than taking the tube.
My preliminary experiments with Tableau Public suggest that it looks good, but mainly for corporate-style data and visualisations - useful, but not necessarily what I want for all applications. But I have just scratched the surface.

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University