[ExI] Be nice to leftists

J.R. Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:51:23 UTC 2014

> It surprises me sometimes when I hear people, especially the poor,
vilifying
> big corporations.  Clearly those companies are doing something right that
> the impoverished complainers are doing wrong.

Spoken like an entitled, standing on the shoulder of Giants, first world
view.
Whoever has the highest score wins and sets the bar of acceptability?
Cheating, manipulation and murder be damned?

Otherwise they would be the
> big corporations.  Don't rage against the machine; become the machine.
 Then
> be a really good one.

What happens when the process of becoming a machine requires that one do
away with the parts necessary to do "good".

At this point, the rules are set for a fixed game. A giant reboot is
necessary, with new rules and fresh scores.