[ExI] Be nice to leftists

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 18 01:05:40 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Be nice to leftists

>...I take issue with the basic premise. *Every* evolved monkey seeks
status, not just the elites. It's hard-wired.

>...This post is also a test to see if [extropy-chat] will stop fighting
with my provider & vice versa. Spike has been forwarding my rare posts until
now. We'll see.

--
Robert G Kennedy III, PE
www.ultimax.com

The fight is over, you and we won.  Your server and the Exi-chat server have
made peace.  Welcome, Robert G. Kennedy III, PE, and may your posts be less
rare and more common por favor.