[ExI] puzzle - animal consciousness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:09:01 UTC 2014

Well, Hell!  What is sequence but the order in which the trained dogs run
an obstacle course? Perhaps the owners are shouting commands?  But the dogs
aren't stopping at each one to wait for directions.  I'll have to bet that
'no dogs can sequence' is very wrong.  Dogs are smarter than rats and lab
rats can learn very complicated sequences of tasks.