[ExI] Big Data Visualization

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:06:47 UTC 2014

On May 20, 2014 11:20 AM, "Tomasz Rola" <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
> But there are some
> long-term problems I can see with Javascript. Like, I need to have
> compatible browser, so while I could do some stuff in it _right now_,
> I don't really want to find myself in the same department where people
> cry for help because their old sci/tech reports cannot be read (AmiPro
> for DOS or something even more exotic long long gone) etc.

That does not really seem to be the case, so long as you aren't using
latest-generation features (mostly, cut down on the cutting-edge visual
effects) and make sure it works in all browsers when you write it.

For example: http://www.wingedcat.com/demos/class/hexauto.htm - written in
1997, works just as well in today's browsers.