[ExI] sick man of the internet?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:23:28 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:42 AM, spike wrote:
> OK cool thanks.  My son viewed the Khan Academy MOOC on JavaScript and two
> weeks later he is coding like a mad man.  I figure if a talented second
> grader can do this, a rocket scientist aughta be able to figure it out.

News just in -----

May 21, 2014
Employers want Java skills more than anything else
IT job site Dice.com says that by a wide margin, the top search by
employers is for Java/J2EE
<http://www.infoworld.com/t/java-programming/employers-want-java-skills-more-anything-else-242925>
--------

Of course this will probably have changed by the time your son is
seeking employment.
Computers will be programming themselves by then.  ;)

BillK