[ExI] Be nice to leftists

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:33:23 UTC 2014

> The Chinese would never have suffered the horrors of the 20th century had
> they the right to own guns.  When the Japanese invaded during the war and
> killed allll those unarmed people, imagine what would have happened had
> there been a rifle behind every blade of grass.

USA is a country with a absurd number of violent crimes. Years and years
and years of civilians having guns at homes, years and years and years of
civilians being killed. Spanish civil war showed what happened with armed
population during a armed conflict: They joined the army that they were in
favour... and killed and raped and made a lot of revenges and lootering in
every small town and every ungoverned city.

I don´t know if it is a question of age or education, but even the rightest
democrat parties in Europe (Like European Popular Party) are against
weapons owned by civilians and it is seen as something barbaric that
americans do. In Europe only the nazis parties and maybe a rare couple more
are pro-weapons.

How any sane person could compare the crimes of Mao Zedong to the "crimes"
> of manufacturing the goods and services of the modern world is a level
> intellectual dishonesty and/or muddle-headedness that is simply beyond my
> comprehension.

Capitalism is the way? 16.7 million children living in food insecure
households and US having the second highest relative child poverty rates in
the developed world (2011 data. From wikipedia.)

Yes. Is the way for rich people. And for a ecologically unsustainable way
of life.

You could think about Coca Cola or Nestle, two of the biggest and most
succesful capitalist companies. In your country they are ok. They create a
lot of jobs and helps a lot of people. In other countries, therefore, that
companies uses slaves, destroy irreversibily a lot of natural places etc.
Same with Zara (from my country). It is leftist being against slavery? Wow.
Humanism for me.

You are intelligent people. You know perfectly that capitalism, as well as
comunism, works very well in theory, but in a wicked way in the practice.
You know that even if you are in the top of capitalist-chain

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:51 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com