[ExI] Be nice to leftists

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed May 28 14:20:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>…The Righteous Mind, by Jonathan Haidt (social psychologist).

>…### I loved this book, not just because I work just a mile away from Professor Haidt.

But there is one failing - it does not account for the much higher levels of hypocrisy among leftists…Rafal

I considered it a most insightful work.  There was something I saw in there I consider a major flaw: Professor Haidt used the term fairness without fully explaining that the right and the left each have their own definition of the term.  Each considers the other’s definition of fairness as unfairness.  The right considers it fair if everyone has equal opportunity.  The left considers it fair if everyone has equal outcomes.  Which are you?