[ExI] The Dark Net by Jamie Bartlett has a chapter on transhumanists

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 08:30:18 UTC 2014

Please send pictures!

The book is very good, I warmly recommend it. These days I am too old,
sedentary and fat to break laws, but I have a lot of fun exploring the
dark net of Tor hidden services. The spirit seems the same of the good
Internet of old. Now that the brave new Internet has been colonized by
Big Government and Big Capital (they have always been one and the
same) we should really move there.