[ExI] Lockheed skunkworks announcement about fusion

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Nov 9 18:29:10 UTC 2014

Il 18/10/2014 19:14, Anders Sandberg ha scritto:
> Mirco Romanato<painlord2k at libero.it> , 18/10/2014 2:28 PM:
>

>     Anders wrote:
>     "Nonono, that is another, far more suspicious claim! That is the cold
>     fusion Italian guy Andrea Rossi's E-Cat. And the elforsk results are
>     generally regarded as suspicious; "
>
>     Why are Elforsk results generally regarded as suspicious?
>     Do they are heavily staffed with employees from Naples' Scampia?
>     Do the people working there known incompetents and fools?
>

> Elforsk is an OK industry think tank, but this is paid consultancy work.
> The problem is that they are just doing what Rossi et al. ask them to
> do, not a free investigation.

Just an update....

https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg99635.html

Patents filing with the USPTO for the e-cat (3 patents). The filing was
amended to change from Industrial Heat to IPH International BV

https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg99655.html

"It looks like IPH International BV is owned by European Generation
SARL, which is a subsidiary of NRG Energy Inc."

NRG - 11B market cap.  NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) is an integrated wholesale
power generation and retail electricity company in the United States

So we have Rossi, then Leonardo Corp., then Industrial Heat (of
Cherockee - 2 Billions $ market cap), then IPH (of NRG - 11 billions $
market cap).

Do I see an exponential trend, here?

Mirco