[ExI] hacked email

Will will.madden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:14:05 UTC 2014

If you have a dozen or so members, you need to solve for the weakest (least technical) link in the chain, so assume that link is pretty weak.

If you have a budget, buy everyone a cheap barebones laptop and install Ubuntu or a similar free linux distribution.  Encrypt the hard drive at root, and ensure everyone uses a complex / high entropy password.  Use the thunderbird email client with the enigmail/pgp extension and configure the client so all messages are encrypted and signed.  This is ‘relatively' safe.

A more practical solution would be to use a service like: https://protonmail.ch, and you’ll be supporting a worthy project as well in doing so.