[ExI] Strong AI Hypothesis: logically flawed?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:20:59 UTC 2014

​nobody can tell if they're dead or alive, so being dead is a matter of
absolutely no importance.

If being dead means that I can still enjoy ice cream, sex, chili and all
the rest then I don't care if I'm dead, though I have to say your
definition of dead is unique.  Hmm, it is said that you live but a short
time but are dead forever, so  if I am dead then I will enjoy it forever.

Just how far into your cheek is your tongue, anyway?  bill w​