[ExI] Happy Petrov Day!

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Fri Oct 3 05:40:10 UTC 2014

John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> , 3/10/2014 5:05 AM:
And so this brave and sensible Russian chose not to let the world get blown up, and yet no one here responded to your post?  SHAME!!!!!!  SHAME!!!!!!!  SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are enjoying our very non-apocalyptic world because of him....
Thank you!
And just to remind those overcome with shame that 27/10 is Arkhipov Day! Another chance to celebrate a sensible Russian!

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University