[ExI] give a what? was: RE: Strong AI Hypothesis...

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 3 20:13:26 UTC 2014

>… On Behalf Of John Clark

>…I don't give a hoot in hell about my cells…

It’s one of those what if things, John.  What if… we atheists are wrong and there really is a hell, then what if we die, go there because we were flaming atheists, and we find out that hoots there are really rare valuable things.  Then we have an eternity of regret because in our brief meat-world life, we could have had all the hoots we wanted, but gave them away for nothing, never caring for them at all.  That would be a hoot.