[ExI] META: Gmail problem

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:54:24 UTC 2014

I thought I should tell everyone that Dan isn't double-posting by choice,

Gmail currently has a problem with any posts from a yahoo.com email
address to the Exi-chat list. Any post with a yahoo.com address gets
put in gmail users Spam folder. Gmail says that this is because it is
being aggressive with spam and is unable to verify any yahoo.com email
address.
Gmail user filters don't help as the spam detection takes precedence.
And having the yahoo user in your gmail Address book doesn't help either.

(As yahoo email is a competitor to gmail, there may be suspicions
about this behaviour). ;)

BillK