[ExI] Lockheed skunkworks announcement about fusion

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Oct 16 18:39:32 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:26 AM
To: ExI chat list
Cc: Tom Nowell
Subject: Re: [ExI] Lockheed skunkworks announcement about fusion

On Oct 16, 2014 11:10 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> I met Tom McGuire; he isn’t a bullshitter.  But I must reluctantly conclude this is a mistake or is outright bogus.

Working in the same company, you have all the excuse you need to email or call Tom and verify this story.  Could you do so on our behalf, please?

No sir.  If he has what the article says, we don’t want to distract that man for one minute, not one second.  He holds the future of humanity in his hand.

The way to check this is to look at the company website.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/

They have it on there.