[ExI] Larger diameter inner tube in smaller diameter wheel

J. Stanton js_exi at gnolls.org
Sat Oct 25 18:42:06 UTC 2014

I've done this before and it works fine.  Tires don't stretch enough
with inflation to even feel a lump.

As has been said, though, if you're trying to stuff a 559 ("26") inner
tube all the way down into a 406 ("20") wheel, you might want to fold it
over twice so that the extra weight is symmetrically distributed.

Note that tubes are much cheaper online than in stores.  JensonUSA
usually has a good selection under $5.

JS
http://www.gnolls.org