[ExI] wolves in yelllowstone

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:12:34 UTC 2014

Evolution, it's a thing. Honestly I was surprised by how many things the
wolves were documented to help, but it was absolutely NO surprise to me as
someone who has spent a fair amount of time in Yellowstone that the deer
were the biggest destructive force in the woods. They are a terrible
invasive species without predators. I refer to them as forest rats. And
without forest cats, they run rampant and reproduce like rabbits.

There are now so many deer in Utah that people are starting to hunt them
legally with bows and arrows inside of city limits. The deer learned that
they were safe there, and so the biggest deer I ever saw was within city
limits. Deer are the bane of many an eco system in the USA.

Damn Walt Disney and his deification of Bambi.

-Kelly