[ExI] Hal Finney being cryopreserved now

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:03:07 UTC 2014

I was shocked when I first learned of Hal's ALS and how it so quickly
crippled him.  I had met him very briefly at a transhumanist conference
years ago, but unfortunately never got to know him well.  I have a sense of
relief now at what happened with his deanimation, and am happy to know his
suspension went smoothly.

I assume you are all aware of this WIRED article, but in case you are
not....

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/hal-finney/?mbid=social_fb

John