[ExI] Makes me wonder...

Jukka Liukkonen jukka.liukkonen at iki.fi
Sun Sep 14 06:20:27 UTC 2014

I wonder how large portions of a human body could be removed and it could
still function somewhat normally.

Maybe we could create a list?

- parts of brain
- another kidney
- appendix
- some or all teeth (if replaced)
- some fingers and toes (but which could be removed?)

This is just a hypothetical list, I hope no one goes to a surgeon with this
list haha

br,
Jukka

http://www.murrur.fi/