[ExI] rain "bow" was RE: Brains grow and shrink like 'rainbows' as we age

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 23 16:27:50 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Brains grow and shrink like 'rainbows' as we age

>…What surprises me is that with all the cool stuff we have figured out as a species, we still haven’t invented a way to make a rainbow go up at the ends instead of down….spike

Furthermore, why do we call it a rainbow?  You never saw one shaped like a bow, did ya?  Granted it would be way cool if you did.  You know what you would be saying:  That’s it, no more drugs, gotta stop forthwith, this is just too crazy, etc.

So why don’t we call it a rain arc, or a rain parabola, or perhaps a rain y=-x^2 or something?