[ExI] Alcor membership reaches 1000

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Sep 27 12:52:34 UTC 2014

That's funny, John.  It is tempting to look at things with a magnifying
glass like that, and miss the forest for the trees.

My question is, how long did it take to go from 1 to 10.  Then how long did
it take to go from 10 to 100.  And finally, how long for the most recent
100 to 1000.

We are doing this kind of historical analyses of the growth of the Market
Cap of All Crypto Currency.

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

As you can see, the time periods between each order of magnitude of growth
is unbelievably consistent and "Moore's law like".  6 of the 7 periods were
6 months.  There are crypto currency 2.0 emerging, and their grow rate
looks like they will take over on this growth curve, replacing Bitcoin, as
the leader, enabling the 6 month period to continue.

So Max, does anyone have this historical data.  How long did it take to go
from 1 to 10 to 100 to 1000 Alcor customers?  I bet that, like Bitcoin, and
Moore's law, they are very consistent.

Brent Allsop