[ExI] Strong AI Hypothesis: logically flawed?

Ohad Asor ohadasor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:22:42 UTC 2014

Thanks,
I don't know what you meant exactly, but here's something cool
<http://www.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/fileadmin/user_upload/files/publications/TR_145_%5B0%5D.pdf>
by two of the coolest guys on earth.
Let me mention that the current theory of learning is so promising, as can
be shown just a part of it regarding VC Dimension & Popper in the linked
paper, that me personally, have no doubts regarding the future.
Science (at the sense of Popper) works, this is related to why PAC Learning
works, and in any case PAC generalizations are proven mathematically to
work.