[ExI] Input for article on "The Extropian Roots of Bitcoin"

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:57:15 UTC 2014

I am writing for a Bitcoin magazine and I want to write an article on
"The Extropian Roots of Bitcoin." Of course the evident connections
are Hal Finney and the fact that the original Bitcoin paper was first
shared on Perry Metzger cryptography mailing list.

I joined this list in 1997 or 98 and I remember some good crypto
discussions at that time, but I am sure there were even more
discussions before. Who of the old-timers (and others) wants to share
memories, facts and opinions?

G.