[ExI] wordplay for a tuesday morning

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:33:35 UTC 2014

> On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:44 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Dan I have fun with this, being as I am a person filled
> with vim.  I am hoping to someday develop vigor to go
> with it, but until then I am one of the oddballs who
> have only vim, keeping sympathetic company with vigorous
> but vimless people.
>
> We have found kindred spirits among the Vestal harlots.

> Sure the virgins get all the attention, but there are
> those forlorn followers of Vesta who enjoy copulation,
> and I see no good reasons why they should be neglected
> and lonely.  We join often in picnics and outings with
> a group who split off from the followers of the Roman
> goddess in theological protest.  These are the non-Vestal
> virgins.  We had one convert back, but she simultaneously
> took up harlotry, so she kept coming to our gatherings
> of non-Vestal virgins, the Vestal non-virgins, the
> vigorous vimless and vimmy non-vigorous.

Whew! There is a such thing as overdoing it. I prefer to plant my lexical innovations far apart to avoid them appearing all too regular, which was the problem for me in the first place. :)

Regards,

Dan
 My latest Kindle book, "Born With Teeth," can be previewed at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N72FBA2
(It's set in sunny Seattle.:)