[ExI] Fermi question, possible answer

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:17:08 UTC 2015

It is possible, that the astronomy (physics) does not provide a big enough
number in the first place.

Yes, there may be 10^23 stars in the visible universe. But a star is not
enough. Must be a much more peculiar one, that once thought it has to be.

What is known as the faint sun paradox - why was so warm on Earth back when
our Sun was much fainter - has a strange answer. Be cause our planet
rotated faster!

Yes, that's right. A faster rotating planet is warmer! Despite the common
knowledge, of course.

Gradually this rotation slowed, just as the Sun got warmer in its natural
cycle. Quite a synchronicity was needed!

And it is very likely that then the Universe was not able to provide a very
big number of systems capable of life. Biology had nothing to begin with.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/