[ExI] Kingsman

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:31:20 UTC 2015

It was definitely a fun and playful film, which I would recommend.  I loved
the umbrella that could deflect (most) bullets, and the evil Silicon Valley
multi-billionaire (Samuel L. Jackson was great in the role) who attempts
world conquest/genocide with freeware! lol  And I always viewed blade leg
prosthetics as somewhat sinister, so the female assassin sidekick played on
my discomfort.  And what happened to the world leaders, was highly
amusing!  ;  )

There are some very smart comic books out there, and so they should not
necessarily be looked down upon as a source for a film.  It is often what
Hollywood does to the source material, which is the problem.  But Kingsman
was done right.

John