[ExI] The downsides of high IQ

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Tue Apr 14 22:55:10 UTC 2015

Well, you know the story of the grad student who found a genie. The genie told him, “I can make you the sexiest man on earth, the wealthiest man on earth or the smartest man on earth. Choose!”

Being a grad student, the grad student said, “I want to be the smartest man on earth!”

“Alakazam!” said the genie. And it was done.

“Damn,” said the grad student, slapping his palm to his forehead. “So I SHOULD have gone with the money!"

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>