[ExI] The downsides of high IQ

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Apr 15 15:37:29 UTC 2015

Well, then the reverse would be true for Republicans. Higher IQ still would not necessarily translate into better policies. And perhaps it goes for Presidents too. I’ve heard, though I don’t know if it’s true, that Nixon and Carter had among the highest IQs of all Presidents...

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>