[ExI] Press Release: A New State Has Been Declared - Liberland

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:17:13 UTC 2015

Well they had tens of thousands signups on their foruma and FB page in
only a couple of days. Let's see what momentum they manage to build. I
am not optimistic, but I will keep watching. Bold disruptive
initiatives like Liberland have little chances of success, but doing
nothing has even less. Here is my article on Liberland and how it may
relate to digital cryptoeconomy:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20033/newly-declared-european-microstate-liberland-plans-create-digital-currency/