[ExI] crosswords

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:51:54 UTC 2015

Anders (and everybody else here),

I have developed this algorithm and I am using a 3D crossword just as a
proof of a concept.

Perhaps, there is a market for 3D crosswords, I don't know. I have
thousands of them (fully automatically) constructed. As far as I know,
nobody has developed one such a crossword yet. Perhaps very small like
4*4*4 or 3*3*3 or 2*2*2. Especially not without blanks, which is much
harder than with some black fields.

I wonder, if there is a market.

P.S.

(A 3D Android "slicier" has been developed, too.)

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/