[ExI] Bees are clever!

Michael Roberts mike at 7f.com
Tue Apr 21 18:03:59 UTC 2015

Not to mention the collective intelligence and social aspects ...

http://intelligence.seti.org/pages/social_insects

I recently went to a workshop with Michael Thiel:

http://gaiabees.com/

He would have you believe it extends far beyond current science.  YMMV
with this depending on your beliefs and tolerance for "trippy shit".

I'll also leave this here (some speculation on the waggle dance and
similarity with projections of quantum manifold structures) :

http://apisuk.com/Bees/2013/09/research-%E2%80%93-mysterious-%E2%80%9Cquantum%E2%80%9D-dance-of-the-bees/

MR