[ExI] goodbye shockley lab

colin hales col.hales at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:35:03 UTC 2015

Events like these (Bletchley/Turing, Shockley/eugenics) are emblematic of science as a deeply human venture. Great insight and genius handed to us in a wrapper of human folly.

To me, to lose touch with the genius or the folly diminishes all of us. Acknowledging the genius is not endorsing the folly.

It's good to see folks that share my deep sense of history. It's a Kwik-e-Mart. So be it! ��.

Cheers
Colin