[ExI] book

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:03:55 UTC 2015

I highly recommend the book "Good Calories, Bad Calories". It's a long
read, but perhaps one of the best-researched book on the subject of
nutrition.

That study with rats is deceptive. The rats were given such low amounts of
dietary protein (below 5%), that they were not growing and dying of other
causes. The cancer may have stopped growing in those rats, but it was
because they were wasting away.

This page explains the flaws of how the science was portrayed in The China
Study:
http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/the-china-study-myth/

Jason