[ExI] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Virtual Reality is where the aliens are

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 26 16:31:46 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of BillK

>... And waste heat might be used for other purposes. ...BillK

BillK, I am at the point where I can't really advance any further in MBrain
theory until we can be sure we fully understand all the implications of the
third law of thermodynamics.  Waste heat is high entropy.  This
fundamentally limits what it can be used for.  As I understand it now,
entropy might form a limiting factor more than any other physical limits to
growth.